Rebuilt from the sound up.
AirPods Pro feature up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation,1 plus Adaptive Transparency, and Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking for immersive sound.2 Now with multiple ear tips (XS, S, M, L) and up to 6 hours of listening time.3
- Active Noise Cancellation reduces unwanted background noise
- Adaptive Transparency lets outside sounds in while reducing loud environmental noise
- Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you2
- Multiple ear tips (XS, S, M, L)
- Touch control lets you swipe to adjust volume, press to direct media playback, answer or end calls, and press and hold to switch between listening modes
- Sweat and water resistant for AirPods Pro and charging case4
- MagSafe Charging Case with speaker and lanyard loop
- Up to 6 hours of listening time with Active Noise Cancellation on3
- Up to 30 hours of total listening time with the MagSafe Charging Case and Active Noise Cancellation on3
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”5
- Easy setup, in-ear detection, and automatic switching between devices6
- Audio Sharing between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV7
- Find My with proximity view for AirPods Pro and Precision Finding for charging case8
1As compared to AirPods Pro (1st generation). 2Spatial Audio works with movies, TV, and video in supported apps. iPhone with TrueDepth camera required to create personalized profile. 3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for details. 4AirPods Pro and charging case are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise, and they are IPX4 rated. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions. 5Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply. 6Requires an iCloud account and a compatible Apple device running the latest operating system software. 7Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation or later), and iPad mini (5th generation or later) with the latest version of iPadOS. 8Find My functionality requires iOS 16 or later; coming late fall 2022 to iPadOS and macOS. Technical specifications: Go to apple.com/airpods-pro/specs/ for a complete set. Apple, the Apple logo, AppleCare, AirPods, and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.